View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Bulking: Clean Diet?

Ok Thremp let's figure out why my disagreement is wrong. You tell me where you disagree with what I said proposed. I will tell you (again) where I disagree with you. You STILL haven't said where you disagree with me.

[ QUOTE ]
Basically overrated. Get your nutrients. But don't shirk a large fatty ribeye, a 6pack of beers and a large pizza. In fact if bulking I'll step out on a limb and say that the aforementioned 3 items together would be far superior to a large dry leafy green salad, a baked chicken breast, and water.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is horrible advice. Your taking 3 great foods and saying to replace them with 3 crap things because your bulking. Reccommending alcohol for building muscle is so stupid it's not even funny. The fact that you say they are far superior is baseless and one of the more crazy things I've seen posted on 2+2.

PLEASE tell me why your way to build muscle is superior to the way I reccommend.

I know A LOT of people who don't eat as you propose. Most "pros" are also using anabolic steroids, which you completely don't mention. Reccommending doing the same thing as drugged up bodybuilders is stupid in many cases. I would love to know why you think "your way" will help build more muscle....cause basically, it WON'T.

Now go on...say I can't read or something instead of dodging the topic.