View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Dating: If you\'re short, you better make $$$$$$$

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if you want to get married, i think you should consider going to a third world country and finding a poor girl, because poor girls seem to be much more down to earth and have a greater sense of responsiblity, and a much lower sense of "what they deserve".

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure how to respond to this but this mostly describes the girl I've been with for the past 5 years and she is from a 3rd world country.
All except for the 'poor' part because her family is really pretty well off by her country's standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but in my experience many of the wealthy third world familes arent big spenders. My girl is half chinese and her grand parents half atleast a million USD in property alone that I know about it, but I imagine that their wealth will be horded and stay in the family if that makes any sense at all. They live very simple lives. For instance, the grand parents own these houses and the rest of the family lives in them, and I imagine the next generation will live there, etc.

In America, I think its more like, inheriet your parents wealth and spend as much as it as possible in your lifetime, as opposed to save save save for future generations... or maybe Asian's are just cheap, lol.

About marriage in the USA: if your wife is going to be a stay at home Mom, its got to be pretty difficult on you unless you are really making bank. I wouldnt want to have to make the sacrifices that my father made to take care of our family. No wonder birth rates are declining and divorce rates rising.