View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Dating: If you\'re short, you better make $$$$$$$

[ QUOTE ]
Fluff,

I bet it's pretty easy to maintain a sunny outlook on life for a long, long time, when you're a stunningly beautiful redhead from San Diego, who comes from a lot of money, and has a rich young baller for a boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
In a vacuum I wouldn't think much of this particular post. But it's like the 40th or 50th I've seen from you directed at fluff, FFK, I think Tennenbaum, and maybe others that is just super weird to me. All fairly recently, and all with a similar theme, "aren't you a pretty li'l thing, what with your good looks and attractive boyfriend and creature comforts". I've cringed at every one of them, partly because you almost never see the female poster respond with a "heh, good one, pal" validating response.

It just seems to me you harbor some bitterness towards these chicks and possibly jealousy towards their SO's - extra awkward since some of them are regular posters in this forum. That's great and all, but it also seems hypocritical when you turn around and rip on X-Factor for flirting with them, like he's some dog infringing upon your territory. This is relevant because it's no secret that you've been in flagrante delicto with more than one of them. (Also, as an aside, that Dids joins in on the ripping is a huge LOL for a ton of reasons. This may make him hate me more but he is so consistently clueless in chick threads he should just STFU on these matters for the sake of both him and humanity.)

My advice is to let these chicks breathe and enjoy a beer or two, but after reading your painful thread in El D's forum I'm sure you won't take it. Also, don't PM me about this, I was concerned about your well-being earlier this year and sent you a PM that you couldn't be bothered to respond to. I won't respond to yours.