Thread: Pregnant GF
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Pregnant GF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You don't have a choice though. You're going to have a kid.

You can either be a douchebag & raise a douchebag, or you can un-[censored] yourself and raise a proper human being. And maybe even be one yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure if you've been following the whole thread...I've calmed down a bit since the OP (getting my thoughts out has been therapeutic - so thanks to all who have contributed)

I think more of my fear came from the fact that I thought I was being unwillingly committed to stay with the GF, and in turn in this town (i doubt she'll ever leave her family once this happens). As my thoughts cleared more, I realized I can still care for the child and improve my own life simultaneously... Though my relationship with the child will likely be long-distance...

The situation is looking like much less of a "stay or leave" scenario, so I've made progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I, frankly, can't believe that this has made you want to leave your GF. You obviously should be thankful you didn't marry her. Or she should be thankful? If you love a woman, her getting pregnant shouldn't make you want to break up.