View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: PSA: PokerStars will not let me cash out -- EVER!

Jorge at Stars said:
"can play at the tables and not simply receive a transfer and then immediately cash it out"

This is where you point out that you have played on Stars a GREAT DEAL and are NOT 'simply receiving a transfer and cashing it out'.

So, how much DID you actually play on Stars?
All the other stuff you are explaining doesn't seem very helpful to me.

You say that it is money for playing poker and that you have played a lot already.
You then ask how much you need to play with the money before being allowed to cash-out.

I agree Stars isn't handling this so great if you really have played a lot. Because that makes Jorge's statement about immediately turning it around and trying to cash it out incorrect.

But your failure to point that out to him more directly may be exacerbating the communication problemo here.

Hopefully Stars sees this thread sooner or later and comes up with a solution or more direct answer for you.
You may want to try PM'ing somebody like sciolist or scotyy or one of those guys.

Or you can try e-mailing Stars again with more direct questions observations about how much you have played already and how much do you need to play in order to cash out.