Thread: Pregnant GF
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Pregnant GF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is everyone still making this out to be, "abort the baby vs. give up your entire life to take a crap job in po-dunk west virginia"

HELLO. There are people willing to raise the freaking kid if you don't want it. You really don't have to kill it, I promise. Is filling out the legal paperwork that scary? It might take some time out of your busy schedule? Is she afraid of being fat for the last 2 months of the pregnancy, or does she just really want to be free to drink and smoke pot for the next 8 months? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for serious? You realize the lasting emotional effects that giving a kid up for adoption will have on the mother? You think it's just a matter of her being fat' for the next 8 months? It's a huge commitment.

Oh and [ QUOTE ]
You really don't have to kill it

[/ QUOTE ] what do you really think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I being leveled? (first time I have asked that question)

Do you realize the lasting emotional effects that ABORTING the kid will have on the mother? The OP even stated this. There have been about 5 other posts stating this.

Eating right, trying to be healthy, and not smoking pot for 9 months isn't THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Oh, mood swings, boo hoo. Let's suck out its brains into a blender. (Does this clear up what I really think?)