Thread: Pregnant GF
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Pregnant GF

Consider this about abortion. I always thought like you did. The fetus is not a baby yet, she just goes in and somehow the baby goes away and all is well. Anyway, my GF and I had a little scare once and talked about the different options. She told me the following:

-Abortion is like major surgery. They basically go in, scramble the fetus like a blender, and then suck it out. There is a risk that she won't be able to have children after this.

-Before she is allowed to have the abortion, she must go to counseling or some type of meetings... not exactly sure on this one.

-She must write a letter to her baby apoligizing for what she is going to do. This seems kind of sick, but all the places here make you do that. Reading the letters from other mothers who have gone through with it are apparently enough to make you never want to do it.

Whether these things are true or not, it made me change my thinking.

After she goes through with it, your relationship will most likely be over. She will pretty much be scarred for life.

Now it really depends on if you truly care for her or not. If you do, and you could see yourself being with her happily ever after, I would man up and raise the child with her. If not, run away I guess.