Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $34.95
UTG+1: $24.45
CO: $54.45
Button: $47.50
SB: $26.90
BB: $55.25

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1</font>, CO folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($4, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $2.75</font>

What about the bet at the turn here in position? The both villain are straight forward and top 2 pair or better I think they will bet at the flop.

So it is unlikley, that one of them have the boat at the turn. Even if one of them holds a king here, I can win at the river with my 12 outs and a similarly straight draw will fold here.

So I have the chance to win here unimproved (After betting the flop I think the chance that both villain will fold is good, because they will give me some credit for the boat here), and even if I gets a call I have chances to improve.

What would you do if you get called and the river card is a blank and it is checked to you? Betting out here or would you surrender?