View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: NL200 - 86s -- squeeze play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My question is more should I try and 3-bet a tight raiser?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not really that tight. He's raising 16% of his hands and his stats show he folds A LOT to a 3-bet. I think squeezing here is perfectly fine, altough I squeeze just a tad bigger, like $32.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, I made up the agression factor!! I'm not on that computer and I just got a PHUD and the aggression numbers don't mean as much to me as the VPIP and Raise Frequency. I'd guess that his aggression factor should be typical of most TAGS.

Though, I guess, I gotta learn how aggression factor relates to likelyhood of calling a 3-bet.

Any thoughts on the flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, anything over ~1/2 psb and you have to call a push. So, I'd either bet about $60 and call a push if I felt like gambling or check and see what happens. There's also the option of open pushing, which I think is ok once in a while. FWIW, I don't like a c/r ai, because I think our FE is way way higher with a standard c-bet.

As far as my comment regarding him folding to a lot of 3-bets, it's because his pfr % is so close to his vpip, thus showing that he rarely coldcalls. It's either raise or fold for him. I don't like the squeeze as much vs. a guy with like 28/16 stats or something.