View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation 3 [GAME THREAD]

[ QUOTE ]
Reread spook. Alright, you might be right, Luckay.

Now I'm really out, and this is moranic, because I am pretty sure Luckay is a villager simply from the number of votes he has.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok I'm posting these for some comparison - this first quote is from Lastchance yesterday. It is a gut feel post that contains logic that is somewhat effective despite being totally dumb. If Lastchance ever starts making posts like these as a wolf I will be very unhappy but I have never seen him do it before

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay doesn't make this mistake as a wolf with 24h night chat. He might pull a sicillian on me here but I doubt it.
Durron pointing it out so quickly is more suspicious. We shuld look at the people who are on luckay right now and start wondering how he got so many votes inthe first place.

[/ QUOTE ]
This post, however, is from Clowntable. Despite being drunk he manages to use "good" logic to realize that Luckay can't possibly be a wolf (which was true) and to suspect someone as a wolf who has been a pretty obvious villager. It was highly unlikely at this point that Luckay was going to wiggle out of a lynch after his awful seer claim so his "clearing" Luckay here is the kind of thing that wolves love to do to deflect blame for what turns out to be a bad lynch.

The first post makes Lastchance a very likely villager - the second post is a big part of why I am voting Clowntable today.