View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find none of these very offensive. I think it is a joke Imus lost his MSNBC show.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't find what campanis or zoeller offensive? Wow, one said all black people were too stupid to manage a team. And the other was extremely condescending in a purely racist way. Those two are blatantly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

One was a joke and the other one probably isnt that far from the truth. I mean look at all of the places in the world. Where are the most underdeveloped countries at?

[/ QUOTE ]

that is such a stupid thing to say, wow.

The reason those countries are how they are now is because they chose not to be industrialists. They lived a rich, simple life. However the countries that did industrialize took advantage and now you see these countries in the sad state that they are now. I can not believe people still think race has anything to do with intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, funny how Asians > Whites > Africans > West Africans on every intelligence test ever invented and academically measured, going on for several decades now. Guess all those academic studies are really just random flukes, huh?

Larry Summers made many accurate points about men being historically much more represented in the 'tails' of higher intelligence than women, particularly in the case of prodigies - music, math, chess, physics - we're talking like a 20-1 ratio of men to women historically speaking. Of course, he got fired for his troubles, and his remarks were far from offensive [and the 4 women who originally voiced their displeasure at them specifically did not want him fired.] Science has proven that men are better at spatial relationships than women, women see more colors than men. Etc.

What is unintelligent is judging individuals purely by a stereotype of the group they belong to.