View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

Ha ha thats hillarious. i only said i was offended so someone would not take down my poll.

i actually find these comments somewhat humorous in the sense of how ridiculously stupid they are.

come on though campanis saying blacks dont have the facalties to be managers or general managers is not offensive??

his comment about blacks not being able to swim because of a lack of buyoncy is just funny/stupid.

Zoellers comments are a bit less offensive. I guess what is really wrong with saying Tiger would serve fried chicken and collard green just because he is black (even though he is asian.) i dont know calling him a little boy and saying this could somewhat be offensive. but tiger was 21 -22 at the time so who knows if he even meant it in an offensive way.

the imus thing really does not seem offensive at all to me. he is just a stupid old guy who tried to be funny by using the slang term hoe. i dont think he meant to degrade anyone.

in all honesty i think these guys comments are funny. not really because im racists or anything.