View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

zook and beaster,
I'll take a look and see if I can find a reason why the auto-reload with overlapped tables worked better with the non-resizeable table version of the software. I can't think of a reason off the top of my head. I don't remember changing anything in the code with regard to auto-reload (cuz it was working [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It seems like the code should work with overlapped tables, but just not reload until the table is visible (actually when the hero's stack was visible). If the two tables were precisely overlayed it will never work because it would read one stack for another, but I assume you do not have the stacks precisely overlayed). Also, FTS could get confused if another players box on the top table was sitting on top of the hero's box below, it would read the stack of the upper table and think it was the hero's box below, but again the probability that you have the overlayed tables aligned like that is a little improbable (but you could check).

I'll try playing overlapped again and look for some clues... let me know if you see anything else.
nano