Thread: OK now....
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: OK now....

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are complaining about strictly cosmetic issues that probably could have (and would have) been easily tweaked. It's fairly obvious to anyone that there is more to readability than font size ( OMG I can't read this it's in white!) ), I don't disagree with that. Mat and others have made it clear that a change HAS TO HAPPEN because this version of the software isn't adequate for the needs of this forum. It seems a very similar user interface (like people here are asking for) isn't available with software that will fit the needs of 2+2. Touting user interface advantages of software that will soon be non-functional because it can't handle the traffic 2p2 experiences vs. the user interface of software that can handle the load seems kind of dumb to me.

A much better conversation would be one comparing software that is appropriate for 2p2, but that involves change, and some of you donkeys can't handle that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of whether you call it "Cosmetic" or something else, "Readabilty" is far from a Trivial Issue. Also "Pleasure of Viewing" is far from Trivial. If these Problems are not solved they are bound to impact the popularity of 2+2 usage. The only "tweaking" solution I saw being proposed was switching to one of the other available skins, which was no solution at all.

I realize that Change is often inevitable and nearly always takes some getting used to. But if the Product being offered by this Software produces intollerable problems in its Solution to our other needs, we should look to other Software Products that are better.

PairTheBoard