View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:21 PM

Default flopped flush in unraised pot, board pairs on turn - NLCASH

I have been trying out Fulltilt's HU tables a bit lately and jumped into a 100NL the other day and this hand came up. Villain is very tight and reasonably bad, and limps into a lot of pots from the button. When he calls the turn here, I *do* think there is a good chance that he has an ace, whereas with a typical player I would think that flat-calling this turn with trips is not likely, and probably a pretty bad play.

What do you do on the river? I sort of feel like if I give too many reads on this guy, I might be leading the replies, but basically at this point in the match all I know is that he's pretty tight, and he raises preflop about 7% of hands, and limps the button the rest of the time (lol, he's good what can I say haha).

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (2 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Hero ($145.60)
BB ($154.20)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $1.
BB calls $0.50, Hero (poster) checks.

Flop: ($2) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $2</font>, BB calls $2.

Turn: ($6) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $6</font>, BB calls $6.

River: ($18) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

hope this converter works and everything.