View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:57 PM

Default Re: crockpot\'s baseball picks 4/1-4/7 (incl futures)

methodz, i'm with you, lol...

i'm also near cleveland, and watched most of the game (at the end, flipping back and forth with the cavs)...

i had a 3 unit bet on cleveland, and i'm not too happy about it...you should've seen how the mariner bench was celebrating when they called it...with beltre's TERRBILE play at third (3 errors in 4 innings) they deserved to lose this game. byrd still hadn't given up a hit...

as a fan, and as a bettor, i'm upset...

how about hargrove going out to argue with the ump that the game should be suspended with 2 [censored] STRIKES on the batter, with 2 OUTS, in the 5th inning???

how don't they send them out there for 1 more pitch? if he's out, it's official (and they really did deserve to lose), and if not, the indians have less of a whine because they wouldn't be up 4-0...

this stunk. all the way around. a friend of mine called me from the game, he ended up leaving after the 2nd delay...

at this point, i'm more upset from the fan angle than i am betting...sure, it cost me 2ish units, but if the indians or mariners end up 1 game in/our of the playoffs, this game is it...