View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:14 PM

Default 100nl KTo (Timing tell makes me 2nd barrel but now do i vbet river?)

No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
6 players <font color="black"> </font>
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $218.10
UTG+1: $60.28
Hero: $217.50
Button: $48.43 <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>
SB: $94.65
BB: $305.87

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $5</font>, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($15.5, 3 players)
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $11</font>, BB calls, UTG folds.

Turn: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($37.5, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $25</font>, BB calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($87.5, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero ???

<font color="black"> Reads and thoughts...
The main villian in this hand seems pretty fishy but i have only been at the table a few orbits. hasnt done n e thing totally redonkulous but has been callin and rasing way to much to b a decent player.

both people checked really quickly and the flop was pretty harmless thus i decided to cbet 3 handed here.

villian turbo checked the turn which screamed WEAKNESS!!!! so i fired a 2nd barrel. (prolly shoulda been bigger. wut r ur thoughts on tha bet sizing there)

river. welp i didnt really want to get to tha river but now that we r here i figure to take tha lead of a zillian hands that would b check calling the flop and turn bets. tha problem is that the pot is now pretty damn big for a tp10k type hand thus im not sure if a value bet here has any merit. as i said before villian seemed rather donkish and thus i could see him calling with a pair of jacks here or possibly sumtin slightly worse (do u think this assumption is right?) i was also thinkin there werent really any draws he could have been sticking around with so if he liked his hand on the turn he probably didnt miss a draw or sumtin on the river and be able to make an easy fold.

k so wut do u think about the whole hand?!?!? go by the timing tell ok?? bet the turn more, check the turn and give up?!?!? value bet the river?!?! how much!?!?! lets hear all tha thoughts u guys have </font>