View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: ***** April Low Content Thread ******

As most of you know, I wasn't really around much this past winter. I kind of took an extended hiatus from 2+2, although I would check in periodically. Beset also quit modding due to working FT while finishing law school.

Since this has been a very hands-off forum from its beginning, little needs to be done. I let you guys rag at each other pretty much as you want, and only move/lock/delete threads that are clearly spam, not for PLO, or so over the top trolling that even a blind man could see it.

I think AJ pretty much mods the same way. I haven't seen much action taken by him since I've come back FT. We've never talked about it, though. He was assigned here during my hiatus.

With Ribbo coming back, things might get more heated up. Since the majority want the hands-off approach, he's kind of going to have to fend for himself. Two plus Two won't tolerate anything so far out that posters start going over my head to Mat or Ryan, but they pretty much let us mod the way that the overall feel of the forum has taken.

So there ya go. Nothing extreme, but I'll stay in the shadows, hands-off, while you guys duke it out.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]