View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:50 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker...Ivey Vs. Booth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Dustin, you're basically saying he's good with the fish live, but sucks online where most people are very good?

..... doesn't that mean he's a fish at the HSP table?

BTW ArmenH, I don't think you get why Aba lol'd....

If ivey had 30k behind the raise, I'm sure he would've snap called. The fact that he had 300k behind is a very different story..... I think someone mentioned this concept before, something about stack sizes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, Aba said he would never lay down QQ to Booth in that spot. So....stack sizes evidently didn't matter to him either. You dont have to have the nuts to call off 400bbs in a deep stacked game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a joke account?

This hand is about Ivey (not Brian), who had no experience playing Brad Booth, and you expect him to call 400+ BB with KK against an unknown.

The point is that against an unknown without reads, Ivey easily calls all in with much less behind, than he would very very deep (as he was).

God...

[/ QUOTE ]
yes.. he knows what he can lose to.. but he also knows theyre both deep and theres a legitimate chance brad can pull this kind of move.

personally.. i know this, but if phil doesnt read 2+2 or know about booth its a fold.