Thread: Stars wishlist:
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Stars wishlist:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know why PokerStars doesn't show allin cash games in the first place? I'm thinking due to datamining, and letting observers see the cards is a advantage (I guess?) to observers, since many of the situations will be the same and they can get a read, and this is very different from tournaments since blinds are always changing thus more different situations and you can't buy back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was that way before the instant hand history was avaliable that allowed one to see the mucked cards. they simply have changed it up since then despite the fact that it is pointless now.

[/ QUOTE ]

They kept it that way to make datamining less profitable.

I for one don't give two [censored] about dataminers on stars (I actually wish they'd make it legal so I could do it), and I think most people are either completely unaware of this issue or agree with me. So, Stars should just realize that slowing down the games is annoying and turn over the cards.

P.S. Please please please don't send me a million PMs offering to sell me stars datamining software. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have cracked down a bit on the datamining but it still is completly retarded to keep it. It slows down the game and makes it less exciting to the casual player.

My younger brother actually stopped playing because he becmae so annoyed that he couldn't root for his hand/against his opponents hand cuz he couldnt see the cards.