View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

JMHO but I'd expect Nano would appreciate it if you could re-cap a table, and save / re-host as a PNG format image. A JPEG is almost useless for testing OCR (as used in FTS), since the compression introduces artifacts not present on your display.

[/ QUOTE ]

nano, lemme know if you need pngs. I can certainly accomodate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes a png might show something different. Your jpg was pretty sharp, and I couldn't spot any differences from my table.

Could you try something else?.... Try capturing a few of your stack numbers, and replace them with the images in the Images folder.

The file image-large-stk0.bmp is the number 0 on black background (for the large table size). If you look at this image you can see how many pixels I captured and make yours about the same. If you just do it for a few of the numbers and then run a test, and see if at least those numbers show up correctly when you use the "Display Stack Info" feature.

If you could send me a few .bmp images of the stack numbers, that might give me a clue too.

So far, I'm at a loss why a few users have different looking fonts that don't match my images.