View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know a few of us, including myself, emailed Moneybookers a few days back....has anyone heard anything from them. I'm a bit leery as they don't have a toll free number, and only have email for merchants or webmasters - also they are only open 8 hours a day during normal German business hours. A lot of us are moving a lot of money around and if we have a pressing question it does not appear as though they will respond in a timely manner at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having the same worry. I used their messaging centre a couple of days ago and have heard nada back.

No way do I call them. It's way too damn expensive per minute to Europe.

Has anyone heard back from them using the messaging centre and not the e-mail address for merchants? How long did it take for them to respond?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reply I posted earlier was in response to a messaging center questions, AFAIK. I asked the same question via the email address AND the messaging center, but the email I received had the following subject:

[Ticket ##39051000##] - DP-GENERAL- Deposit General Enquiry

This appears to be from the messaging center. I got the reply in about 3-4 hours...maybe I was lucky.