View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Scammed by BetonUSA; need help please!!!

I will try and make this as short as possible, as I know long posts are no fun to read. If you are not aware, BetonUSA offers a free weekend 5-team parlay contest for $250. If you hit the parlay, they credit your account with $250. I actually hit it last year in June. I ran my $250 up to $900, but eventually lost it all back. Oh well, it was free money. Little did I know that winning this contest was the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

Fast forward to yesterday, 10 months after the contest win. I have placed no wagers between then and now. I made a deposit yesterday for $400 to put on the Gators, (YES$$$$). After winning the game, I checked my account, and it was $765. Cool, I will withdraw my win, and be done with betting sports until football season. WRONG. I went to withdrawl, and they said I could only withdrawl $210. WTF!!!!! I won the bet, and not only can I not get my winnings, but I can't even get my original bet back? I spent an hour with them on the phone, and they basically said this; When you win a contest, or receive a bonus, you have to wager 20 times the amount in order to withdrawl. That means to withdrawl the $250 win, I would have to wager $5,000. Yeah, sure, that will happen. Just place the whole amount on a game, win, do it 5 more consecutive times, and I can withdrawl. Great.

So, even though this contest was almost a year ago, it didn't go away. Obviously if I would have known this, I would have never deposited another penny in the site. The bottom line is, DONT EVER PLAY THE FREE CONTEST!!! If you win, you will never be able to make a deposit again and get your money.

Anyways, if anyone has any ideas or can offer any help, please let me know. I don't know what to do, but feel like I have been scammed, or cheated. If anyone can help me get my winnings out, I would be happy to give that person a reward of $100.

PLEASE HELP!!