View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

""My epassporte experience.

Created account through eppassporte's website.

Use my bank debit card to load my account. This would be the equivalent of loading using a credit card. Receive my pending transaction immediately. Verified pending transaction. Money was avaible. From Stars cashier page, clicked on epassporte, entered my account info and funds were there immediately. Took about 10 minutes total.

Added my bank account as another funding method. Received 2 micro deposits 8 business days later. I have not funded epassporte or withdranwn using this method.

1st cashout from Stars to epassporte. Took a small cashout from Stars to epassporte on Friday night. Original deposit was in epassorte account immediately. Remaining funds above my original hit my epassporte account on Wednesday.

One morning for no reason my epassporte balance went to -$2.00, but was back to correct amount in the afternoon.

Paid my cell phone bill using the virtual visa.

Cashed out again from Stars to epassporte. Took about 3 hours for funds to hit my epassporte account.

Signed up at FTP and deposited using epassporte. Funds were available on FTP immediately.

So my experience has been mostly positive. If I needed to cashout funds I would request a check. Not sure epassporte is the best method for withdraw.""

Just wanted to add, made 1st Cashout from FTP to Epass this weekend. FTP --> Epass ~4 hours