View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 06:57 AM

Default Two 40/80 hands -- KJo & A7s

A rare 40/80 game for me, but Commerce was unusually fishy tonight so I had to take advantage.

HAND 1:

8-handed due to one walker. UTG raises (a tight, solid pro, very strict PFR range from early position), MP fish cold-calls, I call in the CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

5 to the flop for 10 SBs.

Flop comes J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

BB checks, PFR checks, MP bets out. I decide to flat-call (yes?), button calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Turn is the A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. UTG donks, MP calls, I raise (anyone like a call here better?), button folds, UTG calls, MP tanks and calls.

River is the J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. UTG bets, MP agonizes and folds, I fold.

Standard?

HAND 2:

9-handed now. Folded around to me on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I'd been doing a lot of button raising, so I decided to open-limp in this spot. SB completes, BB checks. (SB is a typical loose-passive middle-aged woman, BB is a LAG but has recently slowed down).

Flop comes K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB bets out, BB folds, I raise, SB 3-bets, I call.

Turn brings the 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BINGO!

SB checks, I figure if I bet she may get away from it, so I check behind to induce a river bluff.

River is the K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. SB bets, I raise, SB 3-bets, I 4-bet, SB 5-bets, I....?