View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
Not really a confession but a good story non the less.

My senior year of high school I had been dating my 5th cousin (see above) since the 6th grade. She was hot as [censored] and horny to go along with that. So one day after track practice I was driving her home and she start doin stuff to me as we were driving so I decide I'm going to pull into a driveway of an abandoned house along the way and have some fun. Long story short we got into it and she was on the rag([censored] right?)... but she insisted that I eat her out. I of course love the puss so I aggree...(just her [censored] obviously) So we are into it hot and heavy with her pants at her ankles and her legs over my head when I hear sirens... So we scramble to get clothed when I look back and see a sherrif sitting behind us with his lights on. We get our clothes on and he approaches... so no time to clean up. He asks for my DL so I go to grab it and notice that I have blood on my fingers from fingering her. He takes my DL and goes to check me out obviously seeing the blood and grossed out by this. That is when I noticed in rear view mirror I also had blood on my chin from where it was resting. IT WOULD NOT COME OFF! So basically he gives us a warning not to park in front of meth houses when we choose to *cough, cough* "have a good time" and lets us go home. Pretty awesome.

Cliff notes: horny gf wants me to eat her out on rag and I do at abandoned meth house. blood on fingers and chin when sheriff takes DL and I get embarrased. Go home.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh jesus