Thread: CYOA: Vortex
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: CYOA: Vortex

Xoom declares that they must not risk the anger of the gods. He orders a service burying the dead prist, Tiedup14, with all honor.

Voj insists that as a devotee of the God Ra-Tek-Thra, he should be the one to lead the service, and spends an entire day and night in preparation for the ritual...fasting and meditating. When he does not return from his self-imposed isolation, the party goes in search of him. They find his corpse. He was an ordinary mercenary fighter.

However, they find something scribbled in light text.

"The Great Ra-Tek-Thra has shown this unworthy servant how we may rejoin our party. In the cave to the north, there exists a portal, which in his Divine Wisdom he has decreed will transport us back to our fellows. When my time of isolation is past, I will reveal this to my comrades, that we may be returned safe and that they may know the wisdom of Ra-Tek-Thra."

Xoom loses no time in ordering that the party find the portal. There is much debate over whether to brave it or not, but finally the consensus is that they should go through. The party moves through slowly.

...Return to Main Thread.