View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:41 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

I'm leaving the snow angel in because he seems oddly appropriate

anyway, But what is she on the OOT scale?

[ QUOTE ]
my good friend since i wasw like 19 and a freshman in college met a girl who he fell head over heels for. She was a total good girl ,went to church every sunday, never flirted with other guys, and acted fairly prude. They dated for over two years then he proposed to her. The whole time I knew her, we always kind of jokingly flirted but just as a goof and when no one was aaround. After they got engaged and about 2 months before the wedding I ended up getting a call by her wanting me to pick her up from the bookstore cuz she was getting creeped out by some guy who was following her around and craig was out of town for work.

So I ended up picking her up..the guy was just some random guy who stared a little to hard..and we ended up grabbing some food at a cheesy mexican joint and having a couple of drinks. We were kind of flirting but not really...just the booze. I end up driving her a ride home and before she gets out of the car we ended up kissing. I forget to mention this chick is a fricking 11/10. smoking hot , great body, etc etc and the whole pure sweet thing just adds to it. We ended up [censored] in their bed and went at it all night and the next morning. I didn't talk to her for awhile after that..and my friend never seemed the wiser. We've hooked up a couple more times since then..but once they got married it stopped. She just recently started hinting she wants me to to [censored] her again--when she talks about it shes really vulgar...and i think i'm going to give her what she wants.

[/ QUOTE ]