View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nanochip,

I would expect you have the FTS operating an invisible control at some point. Maybe add more "ControlGet, Visible" stuff inside loops that have already checked for visibility...

I am having similar problems, can't nail them when testing on a single table, but people report FTP crash with BetPot every hour or so when playing many tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The new FTP is a real resource hog... this version IIRC was never out as beta - either that or what was a beta has massive scaling problems when all players are using it.

This I believe causes severe lag (see the other thread on here, and the big thread in IG). Lag will cause the occurrence of an FTCButton disappearing whilst scripts (that have checked for it's presence beforehand) expect it to be there... and we know how much the FTP client likes it when we do that lol.

It may help to raise either the CPU priority of FTP, or your script. It may also be worth lowering the priority of FTS, but using "SetBatchLines, -1" so that FTS executes as fast as possible without interrupting other apps.

BTW, is this still an AHK (my previous suggestions assume so)? how are you dealing with the reg. keys and such? you still including source code?

Good luck,

dave.