View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
My crashing comes from exactly the same thing. 1-tabling works fine, but doing 6+ causes crashes. My guess would be that since FTS "gets stuck" on certain actions, it ends up having to do 2-3 things at once on different tables and causes FTP to bug out.

I'm also just using the mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I need your help guys, as I'm not able to duplicate this crashing problem. I view this as the most urgent problem, so it has my full attention.

If you are having the FT crash problem, please try turning off as many features of FTS as possible (especially items on the displays tab). Then see if you experience a problem.
Unfortunately you have to play for awhile to check it out. Then add in a display item or 2 and see if it works then. I'm suspicious of the "table highlighter" feature as it is the newest thing that has been added.

Thanks for your help. If you would be willing to test the next release, please send me an email and I'll forward you the new version when it is ready.

If you have any new info, please forward it to me via email, as I will see it more quickly.

nano