View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Cheating Programs???

[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering if anyone has hand any experience with these programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend,

Please disregard all of the erroneous information you have been given by the posters on this site. Most of these people are ignorant of the true means through which the top online pros make their millions. Those who are aware of these "enabling programs" desire to keep the information to themselves, so that they can continue their successful online careers.

Idi Technologies has been developing a Poker Enabling Program for the last 3 years. We are close to releasing it to market. It has been thoroughly tested, and we guarantee that it will increase your win rate by a thousandfold within the first hour of use.

My friend, if you would like to be the first on your favorite poker site to be using this program, I suggest that you act quickly. We will be releasing a limited number of units to the North American market for the low introductory price of ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS.

If you are interested in my generous offer, please PM me your name, address, and credit card number so that I may expedite delivery.

Good luck at the tables, my friend!

Your friend,
Idi