View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Potowatami - weekday mornings?

nuevo99 - yes, 3/6 was still running. not in the morning but in the afternoon. I am not 100% sure how many tables they had of 3/6 by the time i left. I don't play less than 4/8, so I don't watch the 3/6 or 2/4 tables that much.

10/20 is probably run when they have 15+ people on the interest list. I know it is run on Fri and Sat nights, usually after 6 PM.

I haven't seen a 15/30 game yet. I am probably going at the wrong time. A 15/30 game would be nice. I should visit more often [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And it's funny about the walls, I have never noticed the color either. I couldn't tell you if the were yellow or white or some other color. Next time I am there I will look at them.

Parking doesn't seem that bad. Granted i am a degenerate gambler and I get there early enough to park in the garage. On Friday nights, it looks like half of Milwaukee is coming to the place for bingo and the buffet and other restaurants. The garage gets full fast. You will have to park in the lots if you arrive after 5PM on Fridays. I have parked in some of the lots before and while it can be little hike to get to the skybridge, its pretty easy to find a parking spot.

I really can't complain about the poker room at all. I met a guy from Detroit who told me that Motor City was 10x better than the Pot. Based on his description of the place, I believe him on that. However, I do think that the Pot is the best place around within 1 1/2 hour driving distance. Its about 65 miles and a reverse commute for me door-to-door.