View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: AA: yummy... now let me puke ($2/$4)

[ QUOTE ]
I think the flop bet is pretty bad, because I don't think a 63/31 is folding so much as a gutshot in a pot this size.

However, as played, is this guy really going to c/r with an overpair in this spot vs. two players? After he just called twice preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]

C/r-ing is very likely with this limit. At this limit a lot of players check-call a pair (heads up) instead of betting their set directly. This c/r could very well be a hit set. Let's assume that if he had a set he would raise herem but he could be raising with QQ, KK or maybe JJ.

I don't like calling here and i don't like folding here. Folding is not a very big mistake here, but it isn't fantastic or great also. (Thinking about longer it it might be best to just give up and fold, but with those limits you shouldn't think too much and just push all-in and hope [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

But he could have KK or QQ and make this play because the flop bet of Hero is so weak that he stopped bothering about his holding (AA or KK deduced to AK imo).

I would bet the flop bigger to be sure and make better folds...