View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
i'd hate to barge in on all the UB bashing, but i initiated a cashout at 3AM on 3/29, and it was credited to my epassporte account 11 hrs later at 2PM on 3/29. I have taken advantage of the points to cash promotion about 7 times this year. I have also taken advantage of all but 1 reload bonus that was offered since I opened my account in October 2006. Also, since mid feb, I have made 5 cashouts ranging from $500 to $2200 to epassporte, and they have all went through with no problem (shortest 1 day, longest 3 days to hit). Also recieved a 3K check cashout, with no problems.

And please don't accuse me of posting because I work for UB or am a UB fanboy, UB gets a ton of bad press here...maybe some it is warranted, I for one have never had a problem with them and I am pretty sure others have had similar positive experiences with them.

I do think though, that it would be very helpful if a UB representative would come to 2p2 and provide explanations for some of these account closings and bonus abusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

same experience here...