View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions

[ QUOTE ]
When we ask "What's wrong?", why do you say "Nothing"?
When we assume, due to the previos reply, that nothing is wrong, why do you get more upset?

When you ask us if you look fat in that dress, do you ever want the truth?

When you say "Do whatever you want", how can we tell if you mean it?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. dcasper, get serious. DO NOT ASSUME NOTHING IS WRONG. For the love of God, man! When she says "nothing" obviously it means something. Were you raised in a barn? Gently put your arms around her (yeah, even if she pushes you away) and tell her you want to know what's upsetting her and that you will listen.

2. dcasper, will you get serious already! You never tell a girl the truth about the dress and her wide hips and thick, trunk-like legs! What on earth.

3. hm, this is a tough one. Usually when I say "Do whatever you want..." in my head I'm thinking "...you selfish jerk." Except of course if I'm dying to play on 2+2 and I want him to get the hell out of the place so I can have my alone time. Then I say it nicely [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But I can't speak for the other ladies.

Lounge Ladies + Felicia, what are your answers to dcasper's questions please [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]