View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you are aware that you need to pick up from the table in order to be credited for the pts for cash promo. That is all I was doing.

If you guys play 1-2 Limit Holdem, I am pretty certain you guys know who I am. i play 8-9 Tables.

I actually do play many hours per week. I've been doing this since last summer. And never did I have a problem when I wanted to cash out.

The bottom line is, that I am not a bot and I just play alot of tables + hours. The fact that they just take my last cashout and process it as "bonus abuse" is just not right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you define "alot of hours". Sorry to be suspicious here, but the fact that you account transferred immediately after getting the $$$ and play "alot" of hours at 9 tables screams of bot play.

Not saying you are - just what UB may think you are.

I did the math and have an idea of how many hours you had to 9-table at. Can you confirm?

Also - the account transfer - to who was this sent? If you sent it to your buddy (or another bot account) and it got pinched - that is the flg we dont see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be suspicious too if this was a one time event. But I've seen too many people complaining lately about confiscated funds to think that. Plus, the OP did provide a screenshot from UB which said he was a "bonus abuser." Unfortunately, I've seen this screenshot a few times now in the last week. Not saying the OP couldn't be using bots as well, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt in this climate.