Thread: CYOA: Vortex
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:30 AM

Default Re: CYOA: Vortex

Night 2: Poisoned, too weak to write.

Night 3:

Hello all,

As you'll read, I was right on JaredL in my last log, written before yesterday's events. I changed my mind on Jared overnight when I realized I was being retarded, but fortunately you got to him yesterday while I was silenced. Also, we may finally be able to not lynch sighing, though it still tells us a [censored].

I've updated all my lists based on yesterday's happenings.

Basically certain village:

Durron
Luckay
Dmk
fmxda
wdcbooks
Econophile

Relatively Village:

MDD
Madtown
FCBL
xoom
Lastchance (maybe just cause we're masons)
Nez
Bluffblank
Voj

Very, very Meh:

Mets
Traz
Dustin
Sighing

Wolfish:

KyrosMother
Boiler
JaredL (dead)
Chuckles
Kbar

Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Tiedup

Please trust me on these lists. There is no FPS about them. Lynching from "quite wolfy" on down WILL give the village the win. If you're in the vortex and you see one of these people, PLEASE KILL THEM IMMEDIATELY. If anyone returns to any other normal dimension, YOU MUST BRING THIS LOG WITH YOU.

Also, as you can see, I be the scout. Read my saboteur analysis from yesterday. Basically pay attention to the "not the saboteur or evil" list. I know things.

I gained a personal ability where I had a 50% chance of finding out where the trap is today. THERE IS NO TRAP. Proceed as you will. I investigated one of the paths where two people go check out the portal. Two people will be sucked through. I assume most other "investigate portal" paths are similar with regard to # of people, but I could be mistaken. Doubt it.

Please, please, please believe me village, and please lynch from this list. I would be devastated if we did not. Especially Zurvan and IY. Start with Iron Yuppie if you could. Sighing may still need to be resolved, though with Jared leaving his vote on Sighing the day of the many bandwagons it's looking less and less like that will be necessary. It's cool how my bandwagon analysis seems to have finally worked

So again, READ TODAY AND YESTERDAY'S LOGS CAREFULLY, and please lynch FTW. They may have poisoned me, but now they're on the motherf*ckin' run.

Individual rules:

Yes, the halfway rule is usable on Traz this game... AND Durron. PLEASE. If you see them alive for a significant time, they need to go. I want to trust Durron. I do, almost absolutely. But I cannot help but doubt. So if he remains alive to the very last days, it is his time.

I think village will lock this baby up. Do it for me.