View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Sends me to Monte Carlo with nothing...

Microbob,

You're acting like he got stranded in Monte Carlo with no entry to the event and four days of hotel bills, or whatever. What I got from the OP is that he messed up his own reservations, tried to correct it through FT - not the airline, even - and then hopped on a plane without hearing a response.

I completely agree that it would have been politic for FT to eat the wire transfer fee and tell him the Monte Carlo Western Union had his money. This goes double if they checked his play history and saw that the fee was a pittance compared to his monthly contributed rake. But at the same time, I can't get too worked up about some guy breezing through plane reservations without even checking the start time of a $10k event and messing it up.

Sure, it would be pretty easy for FT to eat the fee. Only $20 or something, right? Too bad OP couldn't do something even easier and check out the tournament before clicking "confirm" for an international flight, and then getting on said flight without any clue of whether he had an entry or not.

Also, cardcounter is a huge douche and troll.