View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Ever actually finish in first place at anything?

Won 2 consecutive Little League championships and finished in 2nd place the other four years in a 6 year span.

Did win three consecutive Fantasy Football leagues in 2 years, and then finished in third this year after the guy i was facing the last week of the regular season threw the game (had a lead going into monday night with a star playing and sat him out in order to let my player score enough to beat his team). Then the next week his team went off against mine in the playoffs. I scored 50 points more than anyone else in the playoffs that first week and I got blown out by over 75. Was sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

First place in a bowling tournament at my college for everyone in the beginning level bowling class. Took the class for the fun/credits and just like above, I actually got eliminated in the 2nd round when my opponent didn't show up and they had another guy who didn't have one either face me. He went off and his average was better than mine, yet I still had the best score of anyone left besides him (15 or so people), so the teacher let me stay around. I ended up killing him in the finals by more than 20 pin average.