View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Do NOT use Moneybookers with UB

I attempted to deposit to Ultimate Bet after not having played on that site in 9 months last night through MoneyBookers. The transaction appeared to go through fine and the amount was deducted from my moneybookers account.

After two hours and the funds not being in my UB account, I contacted the UB deposit support number, was placed on hold for approximately 15 minutes while they checked their system, then was told to contact moneybookers because they had no record of the transaction.

Eight hours later I called Moneybookers when their call center opened and spoke to a CS rep that assured me that the transaction (as well as two party deposits) had gone through and that they would resend the confirmation info to Ultimate Bet. He also indicated that if there was a problem and I needed the money returned to my account it would have to be done on UB's end.

I waited a while and contacted UB again and was told by a huge [censored] of a CS rep that they hadn't had access to Moneybookers on their end for 20 days and that I would have to try another deposit method.