View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Please Evaluate My Play/Stats (Graph) (LONG)

From looking at stats only...To big of a spread between VP$IP and PFR...ATT To Steal Blinds is way to low(lower then your over all VP$IP)..It looks like you are defending your blinds far to much and completing from the SB too often..Take a look at your position stats and see how your VP$IP stats are..As a rough guideline you should be playing twice as many hands from LP as in EP...

Generic assumption from your hands..

-You do not seem positionally aware..Position is key to NL..
-It looks like you OVER VALUE TP..This can cost you big time..Know what hands want big pots a what hands want small pots...This leads into pot control and protection..
-Avoid trap hands..Hands like AT,KJ,QT and others...

I will say you appear to be MILES ahead of your avg beginner..You are WINNING!!! That is no small thing and do not sell it short...You also appear to be very open minded and willing to learn...You are going about learning in the right places..One thing I will caution you about is be carefull with Cardrunner advice at the micro stakes level..Do not get me wromg I love CRs just most of there advice is geared toward higher stakes games and more aware opponents...