View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Please Evaluate My Play/Stats (Graph) (LONG)

[ QUOTE ]
Actually the hands was fairly helpfull. The KJo and the KTs should preferably be folded from that position. I couldnīt really tell but wait till button/co to open with those kind of hands. Tighten up A LOT oop, loosen up on the button. Your attempt to steal blinds was fairly low, so Iīm going to go with positional awarness as something to work on.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND

[ QUOTE ]
24/12 is no good for me. You either need to raise more pf to get around 24/20, which is fine. Or you can tighten up and stop limping your limping hands and get to 15/12, which is nitty but still fine for NL10. Or you can do a little of both and get to 20/16. Either way, your PFR should be closer to your VPIP.

I like your agg. factor, way to not be passive. Just about everyone agrees having a pretty high AF is good.

One last thing would be that your VPI-from-SB seems high to me. You are oop, so you REALLY REALLY do not want to be playing marginal hands from out of position. POSITON. it's really important and stuff. Don't play those marginal type hands without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

... just about sums it up. Work on this, and watch your winrate increase.