View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Another Sit n Go Question

[ QUOTE ]
However, I think if the SB had AA, generally a smaller raise (or smooth call limping) would be made to tempt a re-raise All In,

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very true.

[ QUOTE ]
Of course the SB is smart and may outplay us by deceptively Pushing with the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

he wouldn't be smart if he is pushing AA to be deceptive here...there's almost no way that he could think we're playing that would make him want to push AA here.

I'm sure it will happen now and again, but I think it's rare a person would do conciously do that here, believing that anything but a push would be suspicious...our range is so narrow here anyway that if we're going allin when he pushes, we're going alling when he simply raises...probably more so in the latter case.

[ QUOTE ]
If you lose the hand, then unfortunately you'll be All In on the next SB. The shorties have just enough to outlast you, unless the blinds are just about to rise.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I see the (post loss) chip stack sizes and blind positions as being somewhat beneficial to us...

perhaps my math is off, but I actually think that we can fold every so often in our next SB if there is a raise ahead of us...of course the two small stacks could fold out to our allin, but I don't think they'll both do that extrememly often..(agian, I'm not so sure about the dynamics of the next couple hands if we call and lose here)