View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Default List of eWallets for Canadians

OK, time to end all this speculation, and start a proper eWallet list. I already see quite a bit of incorrect information in other threads. This is by no means comprehensive, and needs some work, but it's a start:

Neteller - NO
Firepay - NO
myCitadel - NO

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Party, UB, Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Pacific, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, UB, Crypto (some), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Boss (some), FT
ePassporte - AP, Stars, UB, FT
ATMOnline - UB
EcoCard - iPoker, Microgaming (some)

I checked all of these networks: AP, b2b, Party, Stars, UB, Paradise (none), Crypto (not all the same), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (not all the same), OnGame, Boss (not all the same), FT, Pacific, WSEX.

This covers many of the major sites.

I did this either by logging in, or checking their websites. It seems, contrary to popular belief, that Moneybookers is WIDELY used, right up there with Click2Pay.

I have NOT used any of these services myself. Some payment methods show up on poker room websites that they exclude US...I did not see a similar note for Canadians for any of the methods above. Hopefully they all work for us.

I'd like to see us refine this list, so if anyone has any other information to add, or corrections to make, post them here and we can update this list.