Thread: live 1-2 hand
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: live 1-2 hand

I probably fold pre-flop considering I will be OOP the entire hand AND a player that I view as both tight and passive is raising here. As played, I don't know that I bet this flop. Generally speaking, I only expect a lot of action from players with an A here, right? Maybe people with a decent pp will continue on, but not sure. I suppose if your image is LAGgy, the table probably doesn't think you ever have the goods, so betting makes a lot of sense.

Any reason not to bet the turn here? Are we trying to induce a bluff? If so, we got the action we wanted, right? So we have to call the river here, right?

Err...maybe not.

In general, it sounds like your bread & butter has been running over the table when you take the lead betting but getting away from big pots unless you have a big hand. TPG is representing a hand that beats yours here. Have you seen any evidence that TPG would make this play with a hand worse than yours? Sounds like a fold.

I don't think that this game with this particular opponent should warrant too much trickery. Generally speaking, weak tight players won't commit money without the goods, right?

If you didn't fold here, what did he show?