View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: The US needs to die.

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever your fascist government wants to do within your own borders, go ahead. But stop fking forcing foreign companies from operating in foreign countries. It's none of your gd business. Neteller's exit from Canada was clearly forced upon them by the American DoJ as part of the settlement in the US.

What a joke of a country.

(I like Americans, but your government is a complete disgrace)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your invoking of "fascism" because the US Government is requiring that financial institutions disallow money transfer to internet gambling operations reflects poorly on you.

Roll-call votes of democratically elected representatives for similar bills show solid support for such gaming laws. This is something I wholeheartedly disagree with, but this is not a "fascist" government.

People who call Canada "communist" for their health care apparatus are also wrong. So for this level of debate, take it to another forum. Or rent the South Park movie.

The Canadian government has announced plans on taxing Canadian Royalty Trusts, immediately reducing the value of these stocks SIGNIFICANTLY. This has already hurt many persons in Canada especially the elderly, and those of us in the USA who have holdings. This action is being driven by your Finance minister, and from my vantage point is NOT the will of the people by a wide margin. Is your "fascism" rhetoric going to apply to your own country now? Or does your government's money grab from these trusts not matter to you?