Thread: live 1-2 hand
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 PM

Default live 1-2 hand

I played some live 1-2 ($300 max) this weekend at the Borgata. These games are sickly soft, so weak its incredible. I basically played over 70% of hands dealt in 3 hours, mostly b/c no one raised pre-flop, and I bet a lot and won alot without ever seeing turns showing cards. My image is active aggro guy, but for anyone paying attention anytime the pots got big and I was calling/making big bets I had a big hand. I've been raising/opening a lot of pots and taking down bunches of em with flop cbets. I have about $800 or so.

ANYHOO, I'd been playing approx 2 hours when this hand came up. One ep limper, then a tight passive guy (TPG) raises to $15 in the CO. TPG had earlier overlimped in LP with KcQc, then overcalled an already overcalled PSB on a Kd 5c 6c board. I'm not sure if he was slowplaying or scared, but that's the way he played it.

I'm in the BB with Ac 9c and I call.

3 to the flop for $46: Ad Ah 2s

I bet $20. This was a bit smaller that my usual flop bets but I felt if I got action it wasn't good action anyhoo the limper folds and the TPG calls quickly.

The turn is the 4h. I check and he bets $30 and I call.

The river is the Jh. I check. He thinks for a few moments and pushes for $175.

I?

Comments on all streets appreciated.