View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Maybe the single worst hand of poker ever played, $100 NL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If your folding this on a J high flop should you fold preflop if you would also fold 55 here?

[/ QUOTE ] This is bad logic. He isn't going to overbet shove this flop into 2 players with all of his 3-betting hands.

[/ QUOTE ] So we call and hope he bets something like 2/3 pot on this flop so we can push him in? Or bet when checked to and...fold (or call?) a c/r?

[/ QUOTE ] I think I fold if he bets 2/3 pot plus. That's pretty strong in a reraised pot with two other players on this board. Anyboy object to that?

[/ QUOTE ] Well I kind of agree with newbie above...I think if we aren't wanting to get it in here, and we're even folding to a cbet on this flop, we should fold pf. Seems like I recall reading similar threads on this spot recently with that conclusion. Not sure about the 'bad logic' Isura mentions...but maybe additional discussion could clarify things...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I just feel like he's checking behind with the weaker part of his range given two people calling his 3-bet, one calling it cold. I'm pretty sure villain knows my range is very tight here.