View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: NLTRN Low Level Theory-Type Situation

That is background. This isn't a hand that has happened to me, it is a situation I think a lot of lower level players have leaks in.

You have raised every SB and he has folded everytime. This represents 10 such occasions so far.

He has open folded 5 of the 10 times he has been the sb himself. Of the 5 that he DID NOT fold, he open limped all of them. Of these 5 that he open limped, you have defended once, and he has folded. You have checked the other 4. He has won two of these on scary boards where you have checked, you have bet and he has folded the other two.

It is background information about this villian. I am just showing what happened in the first 20 hands of this match.

I just don't like some HH where people say "he's played weak/tight" or "he's played very aggressive." I think a lot of times if we had looked at the actual background HH we would see reads that OPs did not originally pickup. I feel the same way about my hands and I like to see HHs moreso than single hands in most cases.

I felt that I summarized the first 20 hands in as small and as clear amount of time to give everybody an accurate background of what has happened so they can make the decision with as much information as possible.

I added several different scenario questions at the end because I think some of the answers are harder than others and I feel that if everyone agrees on one action on the flop for example, we might disagree on another decision based on an overcard on the turn or an undercard.

What more specific questions do you want me to ask? I gave all prior hand info, I want to know what your flop decision is, and after that if the turn is a J or a 4 what is your decision on the turn? I feel that getting more specific will take away the value I thought this situation had in posting it. I may be wrong though.