View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

SUCCESS!!

Evan and I have talked with Mat about this subject and he has agreed to let us allow/disallow personal links in this forum at our discretion. So what this means, things can basically go back to normal, although we are still going to error on the cautious side when allowing/disallowing links. So if something seems even borderline spam, it will be deleted. Posts that show effort to discuss things about their site along with a link are greatly less likely to get deleted than posts that are basically here's my site look at me.

So thanks to everyone for all the feedback, you will find that we will always try to make happen what the posters want, but sometimes, like in this case, it may take some time to work out, because we also are always going to work within the existing rules of these forums unless we are given permission to deviate from them.

So moving forward, we would both still like to hear any other suggestions for any improvements/changes/ideas you have for this forum. These can be addressed either in this thread or by pm to myself or evan. If you still think we suck as mods, please address those concerns in ATF or by PM to us, and not in this thread going forward.

Thanks